Get behind the scenes!
Join SPRUKE Crew 2019!
The SPRUKE Crew love playing their ukes, having a laugh and lending a hand. Volunteering as a SPRUKE Crew member gets you industry experience and festival perks, not available to the regular SPRUKE festival-goers.
SPRUKE Crew benefits
• Join the behind the scenes action, rub shoulders with a Ukulele Star, and make new friends.
• Enjoy reviving refreshments to keep you powering through your shift.
• Return your volunteer’s lanyard after your first shift to receive a discount voucher for BUMS Inc and SPRUKE merchandise.
• An exclusive invitation to a SPRUKE Crew party.
• Earn the everlasting gratitude of the SPRUKE 2019 Festival Committee.
Everybody has talents and skills … share yours and help make SPRUKE the friendliest ukulele festival. Here’s some of the teams you could be assigned to.
• set up market stalls, workshop rooms and concert venues
• erect and dismantle signage and decorations
• greet and assist festival-goers
• sell merchandise and raffle tickets
• provide audio visual and technical assistance
• coordinate and assist performers
Thanks to all those who took paChris Slater via volunteerrt, SPRUKE 2017 was a great success. The enormous wealth of talent within the volunteer ranks, created a very polished and professionally run event. We were thrilled by lots of very positive feedback about how smoothly it ran. Festival-goers and our SPRUKE CREW also enjoyed the participatory and inclusive feel of the festival.
We want to build on that to make the SPRUKE 2019 even better. We have a new festival precinct this year, SunPAC and the adjacent Sunnybank Community and Sports Club- good news it’s air conditioned! Festivals like SPRUKE rely on generous and enthusiastic volunteers. We need you again!
Register here as a SPRUKE volunteer. If you’ve had experience, we’d absolutely love to hear from you. If you don’t, we’ll provide you with a solid grounding in what’s required. Help us to deliver a first-class festival experience.
***PLEASE NOTE: This form seems to work best in Chrome or Explorer. If you have trouble submitting your form, we do want your help, please could you please send your contact details to our Volunteer Coordinator Chris Slater via email@example.com. Thank You***