Present a Workshop at SPRUKE 2017
The festival theme is Uke’n Make Music! We’re looking for workshops that involve people in music making. Remember, detailing the workshop content and outcomes, will increase the likelihood that participants will pre-book tickets. Workshops should be 45-60 minutes long.
Applications to present a workshop at SPRUKE 2017 close on 31 May 2017.
Before starting your application, prepare:
1. A photo of the performer or group
Please use these image specs to help us to create images that fit our templates.
Image specs: image orientation — landscape; minimum image size – 380 x 300 pixels or approx 10cm x 8 cm; maximum file size – 1MB; file format – accepts jpg, gif, png
2. A brief presenter bio for the program (limit: 250 characters with spaces, approx 50 words)
List your areas of expertise, and tell us about your experience in presenting workshops, and describe your approach to teaching ukulele.
3. A workshop description for the website (limit: 600 characters with spaces, approx 250 words)
Describe your workshop in detail. Include the maximum number of participants, level of experience required, and the workshop content.
4. A list of workshop AV requirements
Will you need a laptop, data projector & screen, DIs, mics, or a music stand?
5. A list of the links to your online promotional material (optional)
This year, application forms for performances and workshops are separate.
Apply to perform at SPRUKE through our Application to Perform web page.
See you at SPRUKE!